I visited Topshop on Saturday morning,
I decided against putting a hole in my wallet and instead satisfied my shopping
cravings with these cute knickers. Not only that, but you get the sweetest jam
jar and flowers when you purchase any gift.
1. Country road beige jumper
2. Country road beige jumper, Forever 21 swade beige skirt, House of Harlow gold horseshoe braclet.
3 & 4 Country road knit &black Ray Bans
5, 6 & 7 Country road knits
8, 9 & 10 White silk shirt Witchery & Country Road gray and black pants, bag from Bally
1, 2, & 3- Snaps of my trip to Paris 2010
3. Pink Zara top
4. Macroons from Delicioussmagazine
5. Pink mexican print - from Camberwell markets
8. Asos pink and black block dress
9. flower from my garden
10 &11 from thirteenlittlelovers.blogspot
A month or so ago my boyfriend ordered me the Avedon
Fashion 1944-2000 from NYC for Valentines Day. After an anticipating wait, it
arrived. If I could fold this baby up and put in my pocket I would take it
everywhere I go!