Thursday 14 November 2013

30CM

Yep, I did it. I recently decided to cut off 30cm of my hair, I chose to do this by doing what I can for cancer. There are so many people affected by Cancer, everyone knows someone who has had the disease. The campaign is called Beautiful lengths by Pantene. Anyone who has long hair should really think about donating to this cause. My hair was always a huge part of my identity and ever since I got the chop I haven't looked back and really feel more free from it, I didn't realise it consumed so much of my time and well, held me down.





6 comments:

  1. Awh! That is really a great thing you can do.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair look so perfect !!! pretty girl

    wanna follow each other on GFC/FB and bloglovin ?

    Kisses
    Hannah
    Elegantesque Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow you are so brave! new look fits you !x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one, Lou - beautiful hair, beautiful cause :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty hair! I'd wish add +30cm hair) just dream..

    ReplyDelete